Please see a selection of client testimonials below.
‘Hi Max, I’m just contacting you to thank you for taking the time to represent me at the police station and for putting up with me in the last few days leading up to the interview. Hopefully no one I know will ever need a criminal defence solicitor but if they do I will certainly recommend that they come to you.’
– From a client who was accused of harassment and sending a malicious communication.
‘I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your help. You have taken time out to do the job my original solicitor was meant to do. I can’t thank you enough for your kindness and hard work.’
– From a client who wanted advice about the possibility of an appeal against sentence.
‘I am sure you often hear people declare that they hope never to need your services, a sentiment I was going to express due to your preferred areas of expertise, but you have been so helpful with this rather trivial matter that you have guaranteed that I will contact you immediately should some serious charge be placed at our door. I really appreciate your time and effort.’
– From a client who faced a minor public order charge but which may have ended his career if convicted. The prosecution on receiving written representations from me agreed to withdraw the charge.
‘After the court hearing I was amazed to the point of being shocked, as I never expected such a wonderful outcome. You are an outstanding professional to have achieved such an outcome under these circumstances, Thank you so very much for your dedication and hard work on my behalf. I will always be grateful to you. Your efforts have made a vast difference to my life.’
– From a client who was expected to receive a prison sentence but, due a basis of a plea agreed with the prosecution and the mitigation submitted on the client’s behalf, he was given a suspended sentence order.
‘Max I hope you are well. I cannot express the gratitude and thanks that I owe you enough. I have your number firmly stored in my phone and will not hesitate to recommend you to people should the situation arise. Thanks for everything you did for me. Max your support and professional expertise was second to none.’
– From a client who faced a minor charge but which may have ended his career if convicted. The prosecution on receiving written representations agreed to withdraw the charge on the basis that it was not in the public interest to prosecute him.
‘I do not believe that I have ever come across a more impressively handled set of interviews by any solicitor in any case. Thank God you were there.’
– From Ms Sarah Forshaw QC one of UK’s leading ‘silks’
‘I just wanted to say thank you very much for what you have done for me. I can’t express my gratitude enough. I literally would have lost everything if it had not been for you.’
– From a civil servant who was charged with a public order offence. Although the evidence justified the charging decision the prosecution agreed to accept my written representations that it wasn’t in the public interest to continue the prosecution and they agreed to withdraw the charge.
‘I would like to thank you for your continuous help and support during an extremely difficult time for me. You are an excellent solicitor and I shall recommend you if the need arises.’
– From a client who was a pharmacist and who was charged with harassment and stalking of her former husband. The prosecution eventually agreed that it would not be in the public interest to prosecute someone with an exemplary private and professional record given the fact that she may lose her licence to practice as a pharmacist if she pleaded guilty to or was found guilty of either offence.
‘Thank you very much for your invaluable professional help and counsel during this awful time. I truly wish that I had the money to pay you for all your services above and beyond the call of duty. I am deeply heartened by your devotion to your work and integrity.’
– From the wife of a client accused of possession/distribution of indecent images of children.
‘I can’t thank you enough for your belief and work to ensure that the truth prevailed. Words are not enough.’
– From the wife of a client who was found not guilty of several counts of rape and sexual assault.
‘I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for assisting and representing my son in his case at the police station. You were extremely helpful and patient in dealing with this matter and were always there to answer any questions/queries we had. My son would also like to thank you very much for your help and support throughout.’
– From the mother of a client accused of rape and other sexual offences. The police eventually took no further action against my client.
‘Hi Max, just wanted to say thank you so much for all your help. Both myself and my wife are in tears of joy. I can now start rebuilding my life and I owe it all to you. You will never know what this means to me and my family. I am forever indebted to you.’
– From a client who was accused of bribery/corruption. He had accepted a large amount of money for awarding a contract to a company. Despite the overwhelming evidence against my client and his admission of guilt, the police/prosecution agreed that it was not in the public interest to prosecute him and the client was given a caution by the police.
‘I just wanted to thank you so much for your hard work and expertise which led to the excellent result yesterday.’
– Client who was a GP was accused of fraud but as a result of the written representations I made the prosecution withdrew the charge.
‘I am writing to thank you and your team who have brilliantly defended me. Without your help I would still be in Pentonville prison. I will never forget in my entire life what you have done for me. I have never seen a private solicitor like you who can accept to defend someone in court without paying the fees in advance. Thank you very much.’
– From the client. Client accused of fraud and historical sexual abuse of his niece over many years in the 1990’s. Following lengthy police investigations, during which I made written representations as to why the client could not be guilty, the prosecution eventually agreed to take no further action against my client in relation to the sexual allegations. With regards to the alleged fraud, the client pleaded guilty to a lesser charge and was released on the same day having completed his sentence of three months imprisonment.
‘I want to thank you for everything you have done for me. Thank you for all your help and advice you have given me. Thank you for giving me a hard time at times because I needed it and it made me think and realise about how hard and serious the case was. Thank you for making all the right decisions and choosing the right people to represent me at my trial. Thank you for being there for my family when they needed your support. You have saved my life and I feel that I owe you so much. I will recommend you to anyone I know who is in trouble because I know you will do your best to help them just like you did with me.’
– From a client who was charged with murder and was found not guilty. The co-defendant was convicted of murder.